- Ripened roma tomatoes-9
- Carrots medium-2
- Onion medium-1
- Pepper powder-1/8Th spoon
- Salt-to taste
- Corn starch diluted in water-1/4th cup
- Whole garam masala tied in a cloth-1/4th teaspoon
- Red food colour-2 to 3 drops
- Cheese-for serving
- Toasted bread slices-4
- To reduce time of cooking chop tomatoes and onions finely,grind carrot coarsely.
- Apply butter to bread and cut into squares
- Whole garam masala includes small cinnamon stick,1 cardamom and 2 cloves.just place them in a cotton cloth and make a knot
- Take 2 table spoons of corn starch and dilute it in water,adjust according to the thickness for the soup.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and add water and chopped veggies.Micro wave till done
- Now once the veggies are cooled strain the water and grind to a fine puree.
- Strained water can be added to the grounded puree
- Now place this puree in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 3 minutes add the food color,pepper powder,salt and masala cloth,and cornstarch
- Once the soup is done take off the masala cloth and squeeze it to drop all the flavoured juices in the soup and through it out
- Take serving bowls and pour soup,add cheeses and bread pieces while serving.As presentation is important to impress the guests
- Enjoy the soup
IMPORTANT NOTE: Add the spices according to Ur taste level,I usually make it spicy,so please see Ur convinence for adding the spices