Saturday, September 12, 2009

AWARD

Thank you Sanghi for passing me this precious awards and tags,and thanks for making such good queries





As per the rules I am answering the queries,and would like to replace some queries with my desire answers
  • what is your current obsession?

Listening to music

  • What you do when you are free?

Painting(nature -flowers,and birds)

  • What are you wearing today

Black

  • Whats the last thing you bought?

Ear rings and sets

  • what do you think about the person who tagged you?

Maintain good Friend ship,very friendly and creative blogger

  • Favourite location?

Switzerland and Kerala

  • Favorite time

Enjoying the rain and listening to favorite songs,

  • Which language do you want to learn?

Tamil

  • With whom you would like to spend most

My Mom and Hubby dear

  • Favourite outfit in the closet?

Red mirror embroidery on black Saree

  • What is your favorite magazine

Maagazines related to Home and interior design ,food and beauty magazines

  • What you did with your first salary

I donated half the salary to shiridi sai baba temple hundi , with the remaing money I purchased Dress to hubby dear,and a Saree to my mother-in-law

  • Give us 3 stylish tips that always work for you?

Hair leave,Mascara and natural color lipstick,long earrings

  • What are your favourite movies?

Narasimha, Magadheera , rajanikanth movies

  • Who inspires you?

Parents and hubby

  • Favourite food?

I go Crazy of eating manchurian and American chopsey

  • My first quote written by me

LIFE-like it For Ever

  • Favourite Sweet?

Any sweet made with paneer that too milder in sweetness

  • List any 5 places you want to visit in your life time?

Switzerland, 6wonders of world(I covered tajmahal), Kerala, Newzeland , Australia, Mount abu

  • What you cook when you have cooking blues(when you feel really lazy to cook something

Lemon rice and burger

  • Who do you love most and why?

First my parents,they gave every thing best in my life,and i am thank full to God for presenting me such a caring hubby

  • What is your favourite color?

Black,blue and coffee color

  • Your most inspiring quote?

I slept and dreamed that Life was beauty,I wake up and thought that life was Duty

  • What kind of accessories will be always with you when you go out?

Hand bag,cell phone,and a small note book with a pen

  • One thing you hate yourself?

Some times i feel lazy

  • MY philosophy of life?

LIFE IS SO SMALL ,ENJOY TILL YOUR LAST BREATH

7 THINGS ABOUT ME THE RULES OF THIS AWARD AS FOLLOWS

  1. You must thank the person who has given this award
  2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
  3. Link the person who has nominated you for this award
  4. Name 7 things about yourself people find interesting
  5. Nominate 7 other creative blogger's(it's tough as all are creative on their own)
  6. Post 7 links the seven blogs you nominate
  7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

7 THINGS ABOUT ME*************************

  1. I am so jovial with Friends
  2. Too sensitive for small things.and some times i behave like a child
  3. Like to try new recipes and art works
  4. I learned more things from net ,especially like to read all blog recipes,from every blog I learn new things ,and very happy to get blogger friends
  5. When ever I am moody ,i listen to songs and visit my loving places near by,immediately i will become normal
  6. I got a very good grasping power,so what ever i like i will surely achieve it
  7. I like to spend always with my hubby,he is so jovial and make me laugh



1 comment:

  1. Hi Srinithya,I liked ur answering to the Queries.So sweet of u.

    ReplyDelete