- Peanuts-1 1/2 cup
- Dry red chilis-6 to 9
- Roasted dhaniya/coriander seeds-2 teaspoons
- Roasted jeera-1 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic pods-2 to 3
- Salt-to taste
- Turmeric-1/8th teaspoon
- Dry roast peanuts and set a side
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil and roast cumin,dhaniya and dry chili's to a nice golden brown.
- cool all the ingredients.
- blend peanuts to a fine powder and set a side
- Blend all other ingredients to a fine powder.
- now add the peanut powder and again grind to a fine powder.
Can be enjoyed with breakfast and also with rice