- Un salted butter-2 tablespoons
- Ajwain/carom seeds/vamu/omu-1 teaspoon
- All purpose flour/self raising flour/maida-2 cups
- water-to knead the dough
- Salt- to taste
- Oil-for frying
- Add butter and carom seeds to a mixing bowl,and mix well..
- Now add the maida and mix thoroughly,now add salt and some water,knead to soft and firm dough (in the consistency of puri dough)
- Now close the lid.let it rest for 20 minutes.
- now Divide the dough into portions.
- make big chapathi, make holes with fork on this chapathi.
- Cut into small circles with cookie cutter or bottle cap
- Fry in oil,cool and store it in air tight container.