- Grated beets-1 1/4 Th cup
- Suji-1 table spoon
- Grated jaggery- 1 cup
- Cardamom powder/ilaichi powder- 1/4 Th teaspoon
- Butter-2 table spoons+ 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat ghee or unsalted butter in a pan,add ravva/suji/semolina and roast till it attains light
- Now add grated beets and cook until raw smell goes and become soft,stir the pan continuously.make sure the mixture is not burnt.
- Now add the grated jaggery and mix well until it melts.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- If you are not able to make laddu's don't worry, just once again heat the mixture on low flame and stir for some time.
- Cool the mixture,apply butter to your palms and make laddu's.This helps to avoid stickiness of the mixture to your palms.
- After some time garnish with cashew.
- Yummy beet laddu's are ready to serve.