- Boiled eggs-6
- Finely chopped onions-2 tablespoons
- Chopped tomato-1/2 cup
- Whole garam masala-8no
- Shahi jeera-1/4 th teaspoon
- Dry roasted sesame seed powder-1 tablespoon
- Dry roasted peanut powder-1 tablespoon
- Dry roasted coconut powder-1 table spoon
- Red chili powder-1 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Chopped cilantro-1 table spoon
- Unsalted butter-1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves-10
- Slitted green chilis-1 teaspoon
- Tamarind paste-1/2 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Grind all powders together by adding little water and make a fine paste
- Open the shells of eggs,and pierce eggs to make holes with fork all over,it helps to absorb the gravy.
- Heat butter in a pan and whole garam masala like 2 cloves, 1 cinnamon,5 peppercorns,1 cardamom, then add shahi jeera.
- Now add slitted green chili's,when they are fried add onions,saute until they are light golden brown by sprinkling a pinch of salt.
- Now add ginger garlic paste,when nice aroma comes out add tomatoes then cook until done
- Now add tamarind paste ,masala pasted and some water,when the gravy starts thickening add the boiled eggs then add salt and turmeric finally garnish with cilantro.
- serve hot with rice or pulka or pulav.