- Boiled beets-2
- Oil-4 spoons
- Salt-to taste
- Green chilis-2 to 4
- Dry roasted peanuts-2 teaspoons
- Dry roasted coconut-2 teaspoons
- Dry roasted dhaniya-1 teaspoon
- Cilantro-1 teaspoon
- Cumin-1 teaspoon
- Chop boiled beets and keep a side.
- Grind the roasted ingredients to a fine powder
- Roast green chilis and grind to a fine paste,and mix along with masala powder and some water
- Heat oil in a pan ,add cumin seeds,then add the masala paste.
- When masala cooks well add the chopped beets, salt ,cook until done
- Garnish with cilantro and serve along with rice