- Gobi florets-1 cup
- Diced onion-1/2 cup
- Roma tomatoes ripen-3
- Yogurt/curd-1/2 cup
- Dhaniya powder-1 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Red chili powder-2 spoons
- Dry coconut powder-1 tablespoon
- Subji masala powder-1 teaspoon
- Bay leaf-1
- Shahjeera-1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin/jeera-1 teaspoon
- Oil-for seasoning
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Wash gobi and onion keep a side.
- Cut tomatoes into two halves ,add some water and microwave it until done
- Strain tomatoes,donot through water
- Take a jar,add ginger garlic paste,turmeric,salt,dhaniya powder,subji masala powder,coconut powder and grind to a fine powder
- Now add yogurt and grind,then finally add tomatoes and make thick paste.
- Heat oil in a khadhai,and add bay leaf,shahjeera,cumin and onion,when onion turns to light brown add gobi florets,fry for few minuts and then add the tomato water,close the lid and cook until half cooked.
- Now add the tomato paste and salt.
- add some water if needed,cook on medium flame.
- Enjoy with pulka.