- Dondakayalu,tyindoora/kovakai chooped- 1 pack
- Chopped onion-1/2
- Dry red chilis-6 to8
- Urad dal-1/2 teaspoon
- cumin mustard-1 teaspoon
- Dry coconut powder-1 teaspoon
- Dhaniya powder/coriander seed powder-1 teaspoon
- Garlic pod-2 small
- Salt-to taste
- Cilantro-1 teaspoon
- Oil-for seasoning
- Tamarind juice-1/2 teaspoon
- Take a pan add oil,urad dal,dry chili's,cumin seeds,mustard seeds,and onion.
- When onion get cooked cool the mixture.
- Pressure cook tindora with some water,cook until done.
- Let it cool
- Now place dhaniya powder,coconut powder,seasoned mixture,garlic,turmeric ,tamarind juice and grind to fine powder.
- Now add tindora and grind coarsely,then transfer the chutney to the bowl.
- Now take a pan add 1 teaspoon of oil,add urad dal,hing ,curry leaves,and cilantro.
- Add this seasoning to the pickle,it tastes really delicious.
- I used frozen tindora for this chutney.