- Frozen mixed veggies small pack-2
- Potatoes big-1
- Chopped inion medium-1
- Chopped tomato big-1
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tablespoon
- Unsalted butter-1 tablespoon
- Cilantro chopped 1 table spoon
- Tamarind paste-1 table spoon
- Salt-to taste
- Garam masala-1 1/2 teaspoon
- Bread -1 pack
- Unsalted butter-2 tablespoons
- Finely chopoped cilantro-1/2 cup
- Finely chopped onion-1 cup
- Lemon-5 to 6 slices
METHOD TO MAKE BHAJI:
- Wash potato and peel the skin and chop into big pieces
- Defrost frozen veggies
- Pressure cook veggies and potatoes cook until 5 whistles
- When done mash into thick paste
- Now take a pan ,heat butter,now add onions fry until it turns to light brown
- Add ginger garlic paste,fry well
- Now add tomatoes cook for 2 minutes,add the smashed veggies.
- Add some water if needed.
- Now add tamarind paste,red chili powder, turmeric,pav bhaji masala, garam masala,and salt.
- Cook until done and garnish with cilantro.
METHOD TO MAKE PAV:
- Heat the skillet ,apply butter on both sides of bread and fry until it turns to nice brown colour.
Serve pav with bhaji by garnishing with onion,cilantro and lemon.