In asian countries we find this plants,and every home backyard includes this plant,it is a creeper with succulent leaves which grows faster and remains as host on other plants.We can make lentils,snacks,chutney with this leaves.
- Tur daal/kandi pappu-1 cup
- Chopped Chinese spinach /bachali kura-10 to 15 leaves
- Chopped onion-1 1/2 table spoon
- Tamarind-10 small flakes
- Turmeric-1/4 Th teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Chopped green chilis-1 table spoon
- Oil-1 table spoon
- Cumin/jeera-1/4 th teaspoon
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves-10
- Pressure cook dal by adding Chinese spinach,turmeric,tamarind,salt,and green chili's by adding water,and cook 4 to 5 whistles or cook until done.
2.Heat oil in a pan,add cumin mustard and curry leaves,then add to the cooked dal.
3.Serve with rice or pulka.