- Grated firm tofu-1/2 block
- Chopped beans-1/2 cup
- Chopped carrots-1 cup
- Finely chopped onion-1/2 tablespoon
- Salt-to taste
- Red chili powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Subji masala powder-1 teaspoon
- Minced garlic-1 teaspoon
- Oil-2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds-1/4 th teaspoon
- mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Urad dal-2 teaspoons
- Un salted butter-1 table spoon
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin,mustard and urad dal once they turn brown add onions ,carrots and beans,don't add water
- Close the lid and saute well in between
- make sure they are not burnt.
- now add grated tofu,stir for 10 minutes,then add masala,red chili powder,salt and mix well.
- Now add garlic and butter,cook until butter gets melted.
- Serve hot with pulka or rice
- people who hates tofu will surely love it by tasting this recipe.