- Grated bottleguard-1 cup
- Rice flour-3 cups
- Hot boiling water-1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste-1 1/2 teaspoon
- salt-to taste
- Sesame seeds-2 table spoons
- Green chili paste-2 1/2 teaspoons
- Turmeric-1/4th teaspoon
- Peal the skin of guard and grate it,i prefer tender one
- Water should be extremely hot
- Take a vessel add all the ingredients, mix well with spatula
- if water added is more then add some more rice flour,or if it is less then add some more water.
- Quantity of water depends on the bottle guard you prefer.
- Dough should be medium,watch out while pouring the water.
- now make roti on a sheet .Apply oil to your hands to make roti easy
- Heat a tawa,add teaspoon of oil then place the roti
- Fry on both sides just like pulka and serve hot.
TIP: Adding hot water to this helps in binding of flour to a good dough.