- Ridge gourd medium size-3
- Medium size onion-1
- Green chilis cerrano-2 to 3
- garlic pods-2 to 3
- turmeric-1/4Th teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- dry grated coconut-2 teaspoons
- oil-2 to 4 teaspoons
- Curry leaves-10
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- cumin-1 teaspoon
- Peal the skin of ridge gourd and chop into pieces
- chop onion into fine pieces.
- heat a pan add ridge gourd pieces,onion, green chili's with some oil and close the lid,cook until they are soft.
- now pick the green chili's add to the blender along with coconut,turmeric,garlic to a fine paste,finally add the cooked mixture once again blend coarsely.
- make seasoning and to the chutney.
- enjoy with steamed rice or pulka.