- Dosa batter
- Chopped onions-2 cups
- Chenadal-2 table spoons
- Ginger garlic paste-1 table spoons
- Green chili paste-2 table spoons
- Oil- 3 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
- mustard seeds-1 teaspoon
- Chopped Curry leaves-1/4th cup
- Soda-1/8Th teaspoon
- salt-to taste
- Soak chanadal in water for 1 hour.
- heat oil in a pan and cumin seeds and mustard seeds, curry leaves , ginger garlic paste,green chili paste saute well.now
- add onions and chanadal ,cook until onion's turn translucent.
- Now add this mixture to the batter along with soda and salt.
- Heat the pan add 1/4Th teaspoon of oil in each one and pour the batter
- fry on both sides and serve hot