- Rice flour-4 cups
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped cilantro-2 table spoons
- Cumin-1 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds-1 tablespoon
- Chenadal soaked in water-2 table spoons
- Salt-to taste
- Boiling water-Enough for making dough
- Green chili paste-1 1/2 table spoon
- Soak chana dal in water for 2hours
- Take a bowl add rice flour,ginger garlic paste,green chili paste ,salt,chana dal,cilantro,cumin seeds,sesame seeds,mix every thing
- Boil water and pour in the rice flour and mix well with spatula.
- Take a a sheet and coat it with oil,in India we use cigarette covers as they are not flammable.
- Apply oil to hands take the dough and and place on the sheet,now press gently with hands.
- Heat tawa,and place the roti, fry on both sides with oil.
- Tastes well with curd.