- Drumsticks chopped into small pieces-12
- Tamarind paste-1 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric-1/8Th teaspoon
- Redchili powder-1 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Oil-for seasoning
- Cumin and mustard-1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves-10
- Dry coconut powder-1 teaspoon
- Dhaniya powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder-1 teaspoon
- Chopped cilantro-1 tablespoon
- Chop tomatoes and onion length wise.
- Heat oil in a pan ,add cumin mustard and curry leaves.
- Add onion and saute for 2 minutes
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry well
- Now add tomatoes ,and some water,when tomato gets half cooked add drumsticks and tamarind past.
- Cook on medium - low flame,cook until done
- now add all the powders and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Now garnish with cilantro.
- Drum stick absorbs the gravy and tastes really tasty,it goes well with rice and pulka's.
NOTE:I used frozen drumsticks,if you use the fresh one,peal the skin little not completely,then chop into length wise.
Add ingredients according to spice level you eat.