Enough stories today I made amchoor wala bendi masala with combination to plane rice and it came out delicious.The recipe here as follows.
- Bendi /okra/bendakaya-1/2 kg
- Amchoor-1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder-1 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted chena dal powder/putna powder-1 1/2 table spoon
- Turmeric- 1/8 Th teaspoon
- Dry coconut powder-1 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Crushed garlic-1 teaspoon
- Oil-2 1/2 table spoons
- I took tender okra for this recipes
- Wash okra,pat dry with paper towel to avoid stckiness while chopping.
- Now cutoff both ends,make a slit in the middle,and then make into two pieces,repeat the same process for whole okras.
- If the okras are too tiny do not cut into two pieces,it enriches the look.
- Now blend all the masalas together to a fine powder.
- Heat oil in a pan,now add okras,cook on high flame for few minutes.
- Now put the flame on low -medium,then close the lid,let the bendis fry,make sure they are not burnt,donot add water.
- Once the bendi is cooked,add the masala powder,cook on low flame,now add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Once done put-off the flame.Garnish with some coconut powder.
- Add ingrediens according to your variations
- It really goes well with rice.
- a great side dish.