- Dry red chilis-1o
- tomatoes medium-3
- Roasted peanuts-2 tablespoons
- Tamarind paste-1 teaspoon
- Dry coconut powder-1 teaspoon
- Dhaniya powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Urad dal-1 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Cumin seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves-5
- Oil-4 teaspoons
- Chop tomato into fine pieces and cook until soft.
- Take a pan add oil,when it heats add chili's,urad dal ,jeera ,mustard curry leaves,turmeric.When it's done cool it,add garlic ,dhaniya powder,coconut powder,peanut powder ,tamarind paste and salt.now grind it to a fine powder.
- To this mixture add tomato and grind again.
- Add remaining thadka and serve along with rice or pulka.
- It really tastes delicious.