- Vegetable broth-1 tin
- Brocolli-1 small
- Medium size carrots-2
- Onion chopped- 2 tablespoons
- Hot pepper-2
- Potatoes medium size-2
- Cauliflower florets-few
- Chopped spinach-1/4 Th cup
- Bell peppers in 3 colours chopped-1/4Th cup
- Salt-to taste
- Sugar-1 teaspoon
- Paprika-1/2 teaspoon
To be grounded:
- Frozen coconut-2 table spoons
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Dhaniya powder-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric-1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted Clove cinnamon cardamom-1 each
- Chop the veggies,i prefer to chop in long pieces to avoid vitamin loss in the veggies.
- Grind tomato into a fine paste.
- Take a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil,when it heats up add mustard,curry leaves and onion,cook till onion turns brown .Add the tomato puree fry well.
- Now add grounded masala paste and cook until oil oozes out.
- Now add the chopped veggies and fry for few minutes.
- Add vegetable broth,salt,sugar,paprika.
- Cook until done, and serve hot.